We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we propose innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving.
Since 2002, we have been developing thermal systems in our R&D Center in Prague. With the rise of hybrid and electric cars, the complexity of the air conditioning system is also growing, aiming to reduce energy consumption and thus increase driving range. Therefore, we are working on innovative components here, such as electrically driven air conditioning compressors, high-voltage heaters (PTC) or air conditioning units with R744 refrigerant. Since 2019, this department has had brand new testing laboratories at its disposal, including a unique acoustic chamber.
Mechanical Design Team Leader
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for MECHANICAL DESIGN TEAM LEADER who will be part of our strong R&D center focused on development of cutting edge technology products which are used in electrical cars.
Your main responsibility will be leading the team for design and development of the mechanical part of the devices and systems. Creating CAD models, drawings and providing further activities to ensure correct function from mechanical point of view. Support testing and industrialization in accordance with valid rules.
- Check / audit the implementation of the standards (RAISE)
- Competence mapping of the required capabilities of the subordinate team
- Assigning the required resources to project according to MTP requirements
- Participate in the improvement of the standards, processes, methods & tools in Mechanical design of the product, platform and site
- Responsible to deploy and implement the “state of the art” standards, processes, methods & tools in Mechanical design in his team
- Hierarchically manage Mechanical engineers / technicians on site. Especially ensure the right level of capabilities, competencies and expertise.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- University education in technical field
- Experience in a similar position with leading technical projects
- Knowledge of Catia V5 design software
- Good command of English to communicate within multinational team
- Innovative way of thinking and team spirit
- 6 weeks of vacation per year
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable remuneration - monthly and semester bonuses depending on your team's and corporate results
- contribution to pension insurance after the probation period amounting to 5% of your gross salary
- meal vouchers and free time vouchers on a Flexi Pass card (Edenred)
- possibility of the Multisport card
- fitness room and external sports ground (football, basketball, volleyball) on site
- mobility support for commuting, accommodation and moving services if you live more than 20km away
- a company canteen offering a selection of international cuisine
- easy access to work by Prague metro line A, a parking lot for all employees
- personal development program through technical trainings and language courses
- regular company teambuilding events
- outdoor relax zone with barbecue space for teambuildings
- discounted prices of car spare parts and accessories
- possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacturing
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA