We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
TECHNICAL RECRUITER - Automotive R&D
Employment type: Full-time work
OUR TEAM HAS BEEN STILL GROWING!
For our Talent Acquisition Team we are looking for a creative and open minded colleague.....
….. who wants
- to work with professionals in recruitment
- to be a part of a really good team
- to have a fun during the online team sessions
.... because we know how hard the work in recruitment is...... but we love it. ;-)
- To participate in recruitment activities and help hiring managers to fulfill their needs within their teams
- To build effective relationships with the stakeholders, candidates and suppliers
- To prepare job adverts and ensure external and internal communications are efficient and comply with the brand
- To manage and update recruitment and social media portals – both internal and external
- To participate and develop internal and external recruitment and related projects and events
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- At least 2 years in recruitment
- Experience in candidate selection, pre-screening and interviewing
- Good skills in using job boards and social media
- Fluent Czech and English (communication with foreigners)
- Committed, enthusiastic and flexible person
- Highly driven and proactive personality
- 6 weeks of vacation per year
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable remuneration - monthly and semester bonuses depending on team and company results
- contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period, 5% from the gross salary
- meal vouchers and free time vouchers on Flexi Pass card
- possibility of Multisport card
- fitness room and external sports ground (football, basketball, volleyball) on site
- mobility support for commuting, accommodation and moving services if you live over 20km away
- company canteen offering a selection of international cuisine
- easy access to work by Prague metro line A, car parking for all employees
- personal development program through technical trainings and language courses
- regular company teambuilding events
- outdoor relax zone with a barbecue space for teambuilding
- discounted prices of car spare parts and accessories
- possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacturing
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA