We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
System Engineer for automotive system validation
Employment type: Full-time work
Valeo R&D (Research & Development) Center in Prague is looking for an enthusiastic System Engineer for system validation in automotive . Our team (CDA / DSF / Ground Truth Extraction team) participates in several projects aiming software tool development for validation of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) . Our results are ethalons – widely used by product owners to check the system reliability and quality.
- Analyze, investigate and build system architecture. You will communicate to customers, function owners, stakeholders and other VIPs to transform tons of ideas into few requirements … record, document, report and freeze for future.
- Design, build and maintain measurement systems to obtain correct data for system validation (reference system) … overall knowledge of the whole system - HW, SW, mechanics, sensors … we play with lidars, radars, ultrasonic, dGNSS, INS, IMU, cameras, ...
- Participate in tool development for ground truth extraction … your outputs will help to precise and reduce effort in system validation of ADAS. Support for generic toolchain development to accelerate large scale validation systems (python, …)
- Work abroad … we are not alone
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- University Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Responsible, communicative and proactive team player
- Demonstrated creative and analytical thinking with a sense for detail and quality.
- Proficiency in system requirement management, i.e. skills to obtain, record and document system requirements.
- Automotive active safety system (ADAS), reference system design (HW, SW) skills and math background (3D ops, statistics, … , clustering, segmentation, SLAM, …)
- Willingness to learn (teach us) …
- 6 weeks of vacation per year
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable remuneration - monthly and semester bonuses depending on team and company results
- contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period, 5% from the gross salary
- meal vouchers and free time vouchers on Flexi Pass card
- possibility of Multisport card
- fitness room and external sports ground (football, basketball, volleyball) on site
- mobility support for commuting, accommodation and moving services if you live over 20km away
- company canteen offering a selection of international cuisine
- easy access to work by Prague metro line A, car parking for all employees
- personal development program through technical trainings and language courses
- regular company teambuilding events
- outdoor relax zone with a barbecue space for teambuilding
- discounted prices of car spare parts and accessories
- possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacturing
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA