We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
System Engineer - Systems and Functions
Employment type: Full-time work
A system engineer is a part of a development process from the very beginning (concept definition) to the end of a project (validation, serial production). At any development phase a System engineer works in various roles - an advisor, an analyst, an investigator, a developer, a problem solver etc.
Additionally, a System Engineer has to be able to present products of his work to a customer professionally.
System engineer has following responsibilities:
- Verification of the system functionality, collaboration in the specification, planning, execution and analysis of system tests
- Presentation of the system (theoretical and practical) for internal and external customers
- Initial system start up including integration tests
- Problem analyses, internally and externally
- Cooperation with the different R&D functions (SW, HW, application)
- Collaboration on the link between system specification and system test specification
- Assistance in the creation of test strategy
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- University Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- 3 years experience in technical area working with software, hardware, testing, etc.
- Good level of English, both written and verbal
- Basic German language knowledge
- Flexibility to travel and Driving licence B
Highly beneficial would be if you have some knowledge or experience with:
- Requirements tools and design tools
- Software development process
- Quality oriented engineering attitude
- High degree of innovation and creativity
- Ability to make decisions
- Team spirit
- 6 weeks of vacation per year
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable remuneration - monthly and semester bonuses depending on team and company results
- contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period, 5% from the gross salary
- meal vouchers and free time vouchers on Flexi Pass card
- possibility of Multisport card
- fitness room and external sports ground (football, basketball, volleyball) on site
- mobility support for commuting, accommodation and moving services if you live over 20km away
- company canteen offering a selection of international cuisine
- easy access to work by Prague metro line A, car parking for all employees
- personal development program through technical trainings and language courses
- regular company teambuilding events
- outdoor relax zone with a barbecue space for teambuilding
- discounted prices of car spare parts and accessories
- possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacturing
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA