We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we propose innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving.
Since 2002, we have been developing thermal systems in our R&D Center in Prague. With the rise of hybrid and electric cars, the complexity of the air conditioning system is also growing, aiming to reduce energy consumption and thus increase driving range. Therefore, we are working on innovative components here, such as electrically driven air conditioning compressors, high-voltage heaters (PTC) or air conditioning units with R744 refrigerant. Since 2019, this department has had brand new testing laboratories at its disposal, including a unique acoustic chamber.
Mechatronics Technical Leader - Thermal System Developments
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for a Mechatronics Technical Leader who will secure and optimize the integration of electronics in Mechanical products for all the Valeo Thermal System developments. This is covering the fields of electrical connection & insulation, environmental resistance, thermal dissipation, water tightness.
- Performs the Design Reviews on site or remotely
- Assesses the implementation of the standards and the technical risks based on detailed checklists.
- Defines with the engineering teams the relevant action plan and tracks the progress.
- Assesses de-standardization requests issued by the project teams.
- Get the support from a pool of Technical experts in all Mechatronics fields
- Supports the engineering teams to solve difficult technical issues when needed.
- Supports by participating to customer or supplier meetings when needed.
- Promotes usage of standards. Develops team spirit with engineering teams.
- Creates & maintains technical standards to capitalize the expertise.
- Develops & maintains the training modules covering the standards.
- Performs training to worldwide engineering teams (through a Technical Institute)
- Coach new-comers and junior engineers
- Ensures continuous improvement of standards through development of technologies & product functions, innovation and technology watch.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- Mechatronics or Mechanical Engineering Degree
- More than 5 years’ experience in a relevant position
- Automotive industry (or related industry)
- Project and product development: V cycle, project management methodologies
- Development of on-board Mechatronic products and the related parts
- 6 weeks of vacation per year
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable remuneration - monthly and semester bonuses depending on your team's and corporate results
- contribution to pension insurance after the probation period amounting to 5% of your gross salary
- meal vouchers and free time vouchers on a Flexi Pass card (Edenred)
- possibility of the Multisport card
- fitness room and external sports ground (football, basketball, volleyball) on site
- mobility support for commuting, accommodation and moving services if you live more than 20km away
- a company canteen offering a selection of international cuisine
- easy access to work by Prague metro line A, a parking lot for all employees
- personal development program through technical trainings and language courses
- regular company teambuilding events
- outdoor relax zone with barbecue space for teambuildings
- discounted prices of car spare parts and accessories
- possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacturing
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA