We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
Electrical Drive Control Team Lead
Employment type: Full-time work
We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we propose innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. Since 2002 we are developing thermal systems in our R&D Center in Prague. Currently we are working on high-voltage components for electric vehicles' thermal management. Our team of mechanical, electrical, software, system and test engineers work closely with our development centers world wide. We manage our own projects and are pioneers in the electric mobility market due to our innovative products.
We are looking for an Electrical Drive Control Team Lead , who will lead our control team on both professional and hierarchical line and will personally contribute to new developments as well.
- Leading the team of 2 control engineers
- Responsibility for the development, tests and troubleshooting on motor control algorithms using Matlab/Simulink according to Standards/ customer requirements.
- Responsibility for control algorithms´calibration, tests,trouble-shooting and validation with motor and compressor bench.
- Responsibility for design new functions if needed according to raised problems or customer specifications.
- Implementing Valeo standards
- Elaborating Reports for Customers and Project team.
- Documentation creation and writing new standards if needed.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- Master’s degree in electrical engineering or proved equivalent field; a PhD in electric motor controls is a plus.
- Several years of relevant experience
- Strong understanding of Motor control algorithms for permanent magnet synchronous motors.
- Strong knowledge in DC-AC converter and brushless motor
- Excellent foundation of Automatic Control Theory.
- Strong mathematical and physical background, analytical skills.
- In-depth knowledge of Matlab/Simulink.
- Good knowledge of switching converters: Inverter.
- Fluent English.
- 6 weeks of vacation per year
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable remuneration - monthly and semester bonuses depending on your team's and corporate results
- contribution to pension insurance after the probation period amounting to 5% of your gross salary
- meal vouchers and free time vouchers on a Flexi Pass card (Edenred)
- possibility of the Multisport card
- fitness room and external sports ground (football, basketball, volleyball) on site
- mobility support for commuting, accommodation and moving services if you live more than 20km away
- a company canteen offering a selection of international cuisine
- easy access to work by Prague metro line A, a parking lot for all employees
- personal development program through technical trainings and language courses
- regular company teambuilding events
- outdoor relax zone with barbecue space for teambuildings
- discounted prices of car spare parts and accessories
- possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacturing
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA