We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. We are running several projects in our front camera system validation platform in the R&D center in Prague. Our main scope is system validation of “ADAS” (active safety) and other functions based on a front camera sensor. Our common goal is to be the best and to have the latest state of the art validation methods and strategies in our projects. We are touching the edge of technology today!
System Test Engineer - VISION SYSTEMS
Employment type: Full-time work
Valeo is one of the market-leading automotive components suppliers. As a technological company, it designs and develops innovative products that combine a high class in automated driving, a state-of-the-art technology and a green policy with reduction of CO2 emissions. The R&D center in Prague expands now its activities in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) development by new products playing a significant role in vehicles of the future. These products are zone and domain controllers and we seek new colleagues who will help us on this exciting journey.
We are currently looking for a skilled System test engineer who will help us to prove them all work great.
- Assisting with development of test scenarios and test setup for vehicle and bench testing
- Specification, planning and execution of test scenarios, reporting of test results
- Problem analyses (internally and externally)
- Test automation
- Presentation of the system tests for internal and external customers
- Application testing on prototype vehicles
- Collaboration with colleagues from other departments and customers
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- University degree in technical Science - preferably electrotechnical field, or experience with system testing/automation/programming etc.
- Knowledge of scripting
- English communication skills - daily contact with colleagues or customers from abroad
- Quality oriented engineering attitude
- Automotive communication bus(es) experience is advantage
- Test and / or validation experience is advantage
- 6 weeks of vacation per year
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable remuneration - monthly and semester bonuses depending on team and company results
- contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period, 5% from the gross salary
- meal vouchers and free time vouchers on Flexi Pass card
- possibility of Multisport card
- fitness room and external sports ground (football, basketball, volleyball) on site
- mobility support for commuting, accommodation and moving services if you live over 20km away
- company canteen offering a selection of international cuisine
- easy access to work by Prague metro line A, car parking for all employees
- personal development program through technical trainings and language courses
- regular company teambuilding events
- outdoor relax zone with a barbecue space for teambuilding
- discounted prices of car spare parts and accessories
- possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacturing
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, autonomous and connected cars, and digital mobility.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which today provide amazing career opportunities, including internationally!
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA