We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we propose innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving.
Since 2002 we have been developing thermal systems in our R&D Center in Prague. Currently, we are working on high-voltage components for electric vehicles' thermal management. Our team of mechanical, test and system engineers works closely with our development center in La Verrière, France. We manage our own projects and are the pioneers in the electric mobility market thanks to to our innovative products.
PROJECT MANAGER - Smart Cars m/w
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for an experienced PROJECT MANAGER who will be part of our strong R&D center focused on the development of cutting edge technology products which are used in electrical cars?
- Leads project through a full product life cycle (RFQ - SOP)
- Defines project scope, budget, time and main project objectives
- Conduct concept competitions to obtain customer orders - RFQ
- Ensure project profitability in defined quality and timeframe
- Leads cross-functional team in multiple locations
- Control and validate project activities and propose timing scenarios to achieve milestones
- Define Project resources as well as support development of competence matrix
- Conduct change management and risk assessment
- Leads meetings with clients and supplier
- Reports to steering committees and stakeholders
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- University degree
- Experience in R&D process of the product
- Personal skills to manage functional organization
- Experience development methodology or similar
- Financial understanding about Product cost structure, pay back
- Experience from Automotive industry as advantage
- Product Development process knowledge and practice
- Advanced English
- 6 weeks of vacation per year
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable remuneration - monthly and semester bonuses depending on team and company results
- contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period, 5% from the gross salary
- meal vouchers and free time vouchers on Flexi Pass card
- possibility of Multisport card
- fitness room and external sports ground (football, basketball, volleyball) on site
- mobility support for commuting, accommodation and moving services if you live over 20km away
- company canteen offering a selection of international cuisine
- easy access to work by Prague metro line A, car parking for all employees
- personal development program through technical trainings and language courses
- regular company teambuilding events
- outdoor relax zone with a barbecue space for teambuilding
- discounted prices of car spare parts and accessories
- possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacturing
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA