We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
Data Engineer - Artificial Intelligence
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for a Data Engineer, whose mission will be ADAS/AD big data analysis and related software tools development using the
Artificial Intelligence (AI) models - with the goal to minimize manual human labour for data annotations and to optimize dataset size while minimizing impact on ADAS/AD System Validation quality and safety risks.
- Lead activities related to automated ADAS/AD System Validation datasets enrichment using AI/ML models to understand/interpret data content - to allow making data searchable and categorizable
- Contribute on analysis of data subsets contribution to ADAS System Validation KPIs - allowing to identify high and low valuable data.
- Actively coordinate the activities impacting the datasets used to train, validate and test the AI models
- To be involved in the data annotation process : to have a good knowledge of the tooling chain for annotation, to help to define annotation formats, track the annotation quality
- Actively contribute to the SW development of semi automatic annotation tool plug-ins to improve efficiency and annotation time
- To understand most AI concepts and data impacts model performance
- To make a strong link between data factory teams in charge of data acquisition and algorithms teams in charge of training the AI models
- To be able to raise an alert when data workflow might not be compliant with data regulation (GDPR)
- To have a good view of the existing data resources (Valeo or public) and be able to suggest relevant options for data reuse
- To evaluate and report project lifecycle dataset quality, coverage and redundancy
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- University degree in Electronics / Software development
- 1 - 5 year experience in Machine Learning / Big Data projects
- Advanced English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Automotive experience as advantage
- 6 weeks of vacation per year
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable remuneration - monthly and semester bonuses depending on your team's and corporate results
- contribution to pension insurance after the probation period amounting to 5% of your gross salary
- meal vouchers and free time vouchers on a Flexi Pass card (Edenred)
- possibility of the Multisport card
- fitness room and external sports ground (football, basketball, volleyball) on site
- mobility support for commuting, accommodation and moving services if you live more than 20km away
- a company canteen offering a selection of international cuisine
- easy access to work by Prague metro line A, a parking lot for all employees
- personal development program through technical trainings and language courses
- regular company teambuilding events
- outdoor relax zone with barbecue space for teambuildings
- discounted prices of car spare parts and accessories
- possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacturing
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA