We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
R&D IS/IT Business Analyst
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for a R&D IS/IT Business Analyst, who will analyze the ADAS/AD R&D business process, design technical solutions and their integration into Valeo IS/IT environment including cloud and coordination of related activities.
- Analysis of R&D IS requirements and design of related technical solutions in compliance with Valeo IS / IT processes
- Support creation and preparation of NACR (New Application Creation Request)
- Coordination of infra project activities within the R&D information system, network and other IT HW
- Enforcing compliance with IS / Infra rules and standards within implemented projects.
- Keeping records of the required hardware, software, access to data, applications, systems.
- Providing user trainings, especially in the area of R&D IS / IT standards and processes
- Support R&D activities, in accordance with R&D and IS standards
- Supporting the operation of IS / IT technologies, their continuous development and solutions of IS/ IT incidents.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- Knowledge of IS/IT
- 4+ years experience in the field of informatics
- High level of autonomy
- Technical analytical skills
- Coordination and communication skills
- High degree of innovation and creativity
- High level of motivation and work ethic with an emphasis on practical, hands-on work
- International spirit, team spirit
- Good knowledge and experience of IT
- Experience with Microsoft technology (AD, DFS, ...)
- Good knowledge and experience of licensing of SoftWare
- Automotive experience would be an advantage
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- German language would be an advantage
- 6 weeks of vacation per year
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable remuneration - monthly and semester bonuses depending on team and company results
- contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period, 5% from the gross salary
- meal vouchers and free time vouchers on Flexi Pass card
- possibility of Multisport card
- fitness room and external sports ground (football, basketball, volleyball) on site
- mobility support for commuting, accommodation and moving services if you live over 20km away
- company canteen offering a selection of international cuisine
- easy access to work by Prague metro line A, car parking for all employees
- personal development program through technical trainings and language courses
- regular company teambuilding events
- outdoor relax zone with a barbecue space for teambuilding
- discounted prices of car spare parts and accessories
- possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacturing
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA