We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. We are running several projects in our front camera system validation platform in the R&D center in Prague. Our main scope is system validation of “ADAS” (active safety) and other functions based on a front camera sensor. Our common goal is to be the best and to have the latest state of the art validation methods and strategies in our projects. We are touching the edge of technology today!
SW TEST LEAD ENGINEER - Testing SW for the Autonomous Cars
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for a SOFTWARE TEST LEAD ENGINEER, who will participate in development of software tools for development and validation of advanced driver assistance systems which are later used by our testing and system engineering teams.
- Testing of SW functions of validation tools also in connection with HW
- Analysis of logs (internal logs, inputs / outputs SIL, HIL, MIL and logging system) and troubleshooting
- Automatic testing within continuous integration, eg using the Jenkins server.
- Creating test scenarios, eg in Python, running tests
- Creating test reports, tickets and sharing information with the development team
- Presentation of test results internally
- Cooperation on system definition
- Opportunity to do mentoring of the junior colleagues and lead small team
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
Suitable candidate for this role should have:
- University degree in electrical or IT engineering
- Experiences with testing of SW
- Know how in test methodologies and processes
- English language
- 6 weeks of vacation per year
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable remuneration - monthly and semester bonuses depending on team and company results
- contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period, 5% from the gross salary
- meal vouchers and free time vouchers on Flexi Pass card
- possibility of Multisport card
- fitness room and external sports ground (football, basketball, volleyball) on site
- mobility support for commuting, accommodation and moving services if you live over 20km away
- company canteen offering a selection of international cuisine
- easy access to work by Prague metro line A, car parking for all employees
- personal development program through technical trainings and language courses
- regular company teambuilding events
- outdoor relax zone with a barbecue space for teambuilding
- discounted prices of car spare parts and accessories
- possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacturing
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA