We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
SW Tool Engineer with Knowledge of LabVIEW
Employment type: Full-time work
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join us and take part in the autonomous and connected car revolution at Valeo!
We are looking for a SOFTWARE TOOL (LabView) DEVELOPER, who will participate in a multidisciplinary team on developments of EOLTs (end of line testers) for various sensor systems and technologies.
- Develop EOLT solutions (Hardware & Software) NI based
- Design and develop complex test programs to measure product functionality and integrity in electrical and programming domains
- Development and programming of scripts for process improvement and digitalization
- Maintenance and customization of implemented solutions according to the current needs
- Checks product SW and Test Methodology with R&D interaction
- Support the creation of test equipment specifications and tester hardware specifications used in the development of automated test rack systems
- Documentation of implemented solutions according to Valeo Standard
- Presentation of tests and results internally and to the customer
- Develop an industrial cross-project competence
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- Degree in Software Eng., Computer Science, Electronic Eng. or equivalent
- Industrial (production) experience
- Excellent programming skills in Labview, TestStand
- Programming skills in Python script in the scope of need to develop SW tools
- Experience with Automotive bus systems (LIN, CAN, Flexray, Ethernet) as advantage
- Experience with version control, change control tools
- Willing to travel if required
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- 6 weeks of vacation per year
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable remuneration - monthly and semester bonuses depending on team and company results
- contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period, 5% from the gross salary
- meal vouchers and free time vouchers on Flexi Pass card
- possibility of Multisport card
- fitness room and external sports ground (football, basketball, volleyball) on site
- mobility support for commuting, accommodation and moving services if you live over 20km away
- company canteen offering a selection of international cuisine
- easy access to work by Prague metro line A, car parking for all employees
- personal development program through technical trainings and language courses
- regular company teambuilding events
- outdoor relax zone with a barbecue space for teambuilding
- discounted prices of car spare parts and accessories
- possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacturing
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA