We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
SW Tool Engineer - Industrialization Team
Employment type: Full-time work
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join us and take part in the autonomous and connected car revolution at Valeo!
We are looking for a SOFTWARE TOOL (LabView) DEVELOPER, who will participate in a multidisciplinary team on developments of EOLTs (end of line testers) for various sensor systems and technologies.
- Develop EOLT solutions (Hardware & Software) NI based
- Design and develop complex test programs to measure product functionality and integrity in electrical and programming domains
- Development and programming of scripts for process improvement and digitalization
- Maintenance and customization of implemented solutions according to current needs
- Checks product SW and Test Methodology with R&D interaction
- Support the creation of test equipment specifications and tester hardware specifications used in the development of automated test rack systems
- Documentation of implemented solutions according to Valeo Standard
- Presentation of tests and results internally and to the customer
- Develop an industrial cross-project competence
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- Degree in Software Eng., Computer Science, Electronic Eng. or equivalent
- Industrial (production) experience
- Excellent programming skills in Labview, TestStand
- Programming skills in Python script in the scope of need to develop SW tools
- Experience with Automotive bus systems (LIN, CAN, Flexray, Ethernet) as advantage
- Experience with version control, change control tools
- Willing to travel if required
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague (up to 40 000 CZK),
- contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), * meal and free time vouchers
- personal development through special trainings and language courses
- mobility support (relocation or commuting benefits)
- company canteen with large selection
- easy access to work by public transport (metro line A, buses, trams) and a car parking for all employees
- a fitness room and relax zones, an external sports ground (football, basketball…) and a barbecue gazebo within the compound
- company’s social events, free tickets for IQ Landia,a technical club for employees’ children, a board games rental.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA