We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
System & Software Quality Engineer
Employment type: Full-time work
Our department developing laser scanners (Lidars) for automotive ADAS applications we are looking for a System & Software Quality Engineer, who will participate in development of the next generations of our Lidar sensors.
- You are a competent engineer with technical product knowledge and extensive experience with planning and performing Quality management activities for the following system scope as defined in the organizational Quality strategy:
- Provide “added value" to the development teams as opposed to functioning in a “quality police mindset" in close cooperation and as integral part of project teams
- Monitor, report and support the conformity with applicable automotive Quality standards and agreed customer quality requirements, internal Quality policies, practices and procedures
- Participate actively in the lessons learned and process improvement activities
- Be internal and external interface (Customer, Suppliers) for the system
- Manage the quality of the project for "System Scope" in coordination with the Project Quality Lead
- Assess, support and report the conformity with System development processes and applicable standards
- Participate in Design Reviews (DR) / Technical Reviews (TR) as defined in CDV Review Process.
- Define System Quality requirements for suppliers and subcontractors.
- Perform external supplier audits (focus on System processes)
- Conduct audits of System Release Readiness, in case of deviations, ensure that deviation management rules are respected
- Participate in the QRQC Project.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- Degree in engineering (electrical or automotive engineering)
3 years’ experience with modification, design and analysis of electronic circuits (Microprocessor, Power supply design, Analog design)
- Overview about simulation of electronic circuits and tolerance analysis
- Test equipment knowledge (Oscilloscope, Spectrum Analyzer)
- Communicative level of English
- Driver´s license
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through special trainings and language courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation and company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets for IQ Landia and others.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA