We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
Software Tool Developer for Hil Systems
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for a Software Engineer - LabVIEW Tools Developer, who will participate in development of software tools for development and validation of advanced driver assistance systems which are later used by our testing and system engineering teams.
- Programming in National Instruments LabVIEW
- Development of SW tools and utilities for development and validation of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS)
- Hardware-In-Loop (HiL) test environments development, hands-on HW experience
- Work with state of the art test benches equiped with FPGAs and measurement cards
- Development of simulation tools, utilization of reference system ground-truth data
- Collaboration with teams on other Valeo sites worldwide
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- Master degree in the field of Software Engineering, Cybernetics, Robotics or related disciplines is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of NI LabVIEW, CLAD certification as a minimum (backed up with provable hands on experience)
- CLD/CLA certification is a big advantage
- Versioning systems experience (SVN, Git, Hg, ...)
- Fluency in (technical) English language (most of the daily communication is in English)
- Personal responsibility and proactive approach to problems
- Ability to travel, approximately 4 weeks in a year altogether
Highly beneficial but not essential would be:
- NI PXI platform experience
- LabVIEW FPGA programming experience
- Knowledge of text based programming languages: C++, C#, Python
- Experience with test systems development and Vector CANoe
- Automotive development experience is an advantage
- 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague (up to 40 000 CZK),
- contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), * meal and free time vouchers
- personal development through special trainings and language courses
- mobility support (relocation or commuting benefits)
- company canteen with large selection
- easy access to work by public transport (metro line A, buses, trams) and a car parking for all employees
- a fitness room and relax zones, an external sports ground (football, basketball…) and a barbecue gazebo within the compound
- company’s social events, free tickets for IQ Landia,a technical club for employees’ children, a board games rental.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA