We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
PROJECT MANAGER in automotive
Employment type: Full-time work
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the comfort and well-being of all passengers!
We are looking for an experienced PROJECT MANAGER, who will be managing work of R&D project contributors and be responsible for detailed scheduling and budgeting.
- Lead a project through a full product life cycle (RFQ - SOP + 6months).
- Define a project scope, a budget, time and main project's objectives
- Conduct concept competitions to obtain customer orders - RFQ
- Ensure project profitability in defined quality and timeframe
- Lead a cross-functional team in multiple locations
- Control and validate project activities and propose timing scenarios to achieve milestones
- Define project's resources as well as support development of competence matrix
- Conduct change management and risk assessment
- Lead meetings with clients and suppliers
- Report to steering committees and stakeholders
LET´S TALK ABOUT YOU
- University degree
- Experience with full development cycle
- Personal skills to manage a functional organization
- Experience development methodology or similar
- Financial understanding about a product cost structure, pay back
- Experience from an automotive industry
- Knowledge of and experience with product development process
- Advanced English
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through special trainings and language courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation and company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets for IQ Landia and others.
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, autonomous and connected cars, and digital mobility.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which provide amazing career opportunities today, including internationally!
At Valeo, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees across 33 countries!
More information on Valeo : https://www.valeo.com
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA