We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
Functional Safety Engineer
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for an experienced FUNCTIONAL SAFETY ENGINEER, who will be creating functional safety concept and standards for next generation active safety systems (e.g. Emergency Braking, Blind Spot Detection, Adaptive Cruise Control, Traffic Jam Assist, etc.).
- Ensure compliance of product and process with ISO 26262 and other relevant functional safety standards
- Perform functional safety activities on projects in compliance with Valeo methodology: Safety Planning, Safety analyses (FMEA, FTA, Reliability), Safety Concepts, Safety Case
- Support the hardware and software teams for implementation of the safety requirements + verification of the correct implementation
- Interface with the car manufacturers in the project meetings and reviews, ensuring customer satisfaction regarding functional safety
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- Degree in Electronic Engineering, Computer Science, Robotics, Mechatronics, Cybernetics or equivalent
- Good knowledge of ISO26262 or IEC61508
- Experience in Embedded System, Hardware or Software design
- Advanced level in documents writing
- English language - fluent
- Knowledge of PHA, FTA/FMEA and experience with implementation of Safety integrity levels is an advantage
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through special trainings and language courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation and company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets for IQ Landia and others.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA