We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
System Technical Project Manager (SW, automotive)
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for a Technical Project Manager for systems in the area of active safety and autonomous driving.
- Lead product development phase from concept definition/RFQ till customer validation
- Perform change management if required
- Be responsible for development of a complete product
- Coordinate the R&D team (e.g mechanical, electronic, SW and validation leaders)
- Answer the technical part of RFQs
- Analyse customer requirements
- Lead product development and support industrialization (design for manufacturing)
- Represent the R&D team toward project management, organization and customer
- Report R&D project status to the Project Manager and the Steering committee
- Secure quality and process of product development
- Plan R&D activities and make sure the right resources are assigned
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plan for project’s risks
- Analyse impact of change requests (customer and internal) and follow their implementation
- Manage product’s configuration and delivery (product / documentation)
- Perform design and technical reviews
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
Master degree in a technical area in one of these technical fields (electronics, software, automotive, electrical engineering, automatization, machinery, physics, mechatronics, industrialization)
Technical thinking, experience with SW, HW
At least 3 years of experience in R&D projects as a project team member/project manager
Automotive experience big advantage
Excellent English for daily communication
Driving license and willingness to travel to customer meetings in Europe
Be a team player, assertive, open-minded, decision making personality
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through special trainings and language courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation, company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets for IQ Landia and others.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA