We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
PYTHON (C++) SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for System Tool Developer, who will join our team to participate on developing laser for the Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) for active safety and autonomous driving.
- Documentation of the requirements specification and related software design in UML language
- Implementation and maintenance of software (C/C++) in automotive grade quality
- Development of related development/test/validation-tools
- Perform Specification reviews, Software Design Reviews, Peer Code Reviews on a regular basis
- Facilitate and contribute to technical communication with customer(s)
- Develop prototypes of function modules / algorithms on the PC-based prototyping platform
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- Education in Software Eng., Computer Science, Electronic Eng. or similar field
- Excellent programming skills in C (C++) for 16-/32-bit Microcontrollers, Knowledge of MISRA C is an advantage
- Experience with Automotive bus systems (CAN, Flexray)
- Quality oriented engineering attitude, understanding of software development process
- Experience with requirements engineering and design tools
- Automotive experience is an advantage
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal; German language is an advantage
- 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague (up to 40 000 CZK),
- contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), * meal and free time vouchers
- personal development through special trainings and language courses
- mobility support (relocation or commuting benefits)
- company canteen with large selection
- easy access to work by public transport (metro line A, buses, trams) and a car parking for all employees
- a fitness room and relax zones, an external sports ground (football, basketball…) and a barbecue gazebo within the compound
- company’s social events, free tickets for IQ Landia,a technical club for employees’ children, a board games rental.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA