We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER - TOOLS DEVELOPER, who will participate in development of software tools for development and validation of advanced driver assistance systems which are later used by our testing and system engineering teams.
- Development of SW tools and utilities for validation and data logistics for ADAS - Python, C++
- Automation of SW validation tasks, automation of software performance indicators extraction
- Data analysis and troubleshooting of data acquisition systems behavior
- Support and development of Software-In-Loop (SiL) and Hardware-In-Loop (HiL) test environments
- Collaboration with teams on other Valeo sites
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
Suitable candidate for this role should have:
- Master degree in the field of Software Engineering or related disciplines is an advantage
- Good knowledge of OOP (C++ or Python is an advantage)
- Fluency in (technical) English language
- Personal responsibility and proactive approach to problems
Highly beneficial but not essential would be:
- Experience in automotive development (ADTF knowledge is an advantage)
- Orientation in automotive protocols (CAN, FlexRay, BroadReach)
- Graphical user interface development experience (TkInter, Qt)
- Interest in Artificial Intelligence
- 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague (up to 40 000 CZK),
- contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), * meal and free time vouchers
- personal development through special trainings and language courses
- mobility support (relocation or commuting benefits)
- company canteen with large selection
- easy access to work by public transport (metro line A, buses, trams) and a car parking for all employees
- a fitness room and relax zones, an external sports ground (football, basketball…) and a barbecue gazebo within the compound
- company’s social events, free tickets for IQ Landia,a technical club for employees’ children, a board games rental.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA