We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for a/an SW Engineer, who will join our team. You will participate in development of laser for the Advanced Driver Assistance System (ADAS) for active safety and autonomous driving.
- Documentation of the requirements specification and related software design in UML language
- Implementation and maintenance of software (C / C++) in automotive grade quality
- Development and execution of software module tests for the related function
- Integration of internal and external software components into the overall software system
- Development of related development-/test-/validation-tools
- Performance of specification, software design and peer code reviews on regular basis
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- PhD or MS in Computer science, Mathematics, Electrical engineering or equivalent
- Experience with with signal or image processing, computer vision, 3D imaging, mapping
- Knowledge of SPICE, V-Model development process, ISO 26262
- Programming language C++
- Embedded programming experience (MISRA conform)
- Ideally general understanding of point cloud processing and work of a laser scanner
- 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague (up to 40 000 CZK),
- contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), * meal and free time vouchers
- personal development through special trainings and language courses
- mobility support (relocation or commuting benefits)
- company canteen with large selection
- easy access to work by public transport (metro line A, buses, trams) and a car parking for all employees
- a fitness room and relax zones, an external sports ground (football, basketball…) and a barbecue gazebo within the compound
- company’s social events, free tickets for IQ Landia,a technical club for employees’ children, a board games rental.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA