We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
Site HR Manager/Senior HR Business Partner
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for a Site HR Manager of a small entity / Senior HR Business Partner who will be responsible for aligning business objectives with management and employees. Do you want to be a consultant to management on human resource-related issues?
- Responsibility for HR in a small company (up to 100 employees)
- Deploy and implement HR strategy defined at a Group level in line with the business needs
- Build and establish HR policies & procedures relevant to the organizational needs, ensuring compliance to local legislation
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling etc).
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide guidance and input on department restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Help managers to identify key employees, help with their retention and development.
- Manage Special HR projects according the actual situation and needs
- HR financial management
- Closely cooperate with Talent Acquisition Centre on definition of hiring needs and support activities and HR projects linked with recruitment, HR marketing and Employer Branding; Payroll & pers admin department; Learning department to ensure competence development within the site
LET´S TALK ABOUT YOU
- University Degree (in HR preferably)
- 5+ years of experience in HR similar position (HR Business partner), automotive industry preferably
- Fluent English communication skills, both written and verbal
- MS Office at higher user level / Google apps
- Pro-active approach, high level of autonomy
- Communicative, creative, outgoing personality
- Excellent organization skills
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through Special Trainings and Language Courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office possibility, company canteen, meal and free time vouchers, company car park, reimbursement of expenses on commuting, accommodation, and moving, contribution to supplementary pension insurance, 5 % of the gross salary, bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA