We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we propose innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving.
In our brand new production plant in Rakovník opened in 2019, we manufacture interior control panels, ultrasound sensors for automated parking and rain-light-tunnel sensors. In 2022 we will launch the production of front cameras for automated driving and ADAS. We are proud of being a factory with the highest robot density among all facilities of the Valeo group in the Czech Republic.
R&D Project Team Member
Locality: Rakovník II
Employment type: Full-time work
- Apply the specific Project Development Plan according to Valeo's project management methodology
- Be in charge of the robust design in line with the economic targets
- Apply Standardization rules, exceptionally request DE standardizations based on sound justifications
- Call for all necessary design reviews
- Make sure that Design Reviews of other networks take place in a timely manner (Purchase, Industrial)
- Represent the R&D function by a customer
- Interface with a customer for the R&D subjects of a project, break down and internally cascade customer requests and needs
- Report and escalate to your project manager or the R&D manager as needed
- Be responsible for detailed scheduling and budgeting
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- SW/HW architecture and SW programming
- Knowledge of Mechatronics and CMD electronics is an advantage
- Experience of R&D development activity for 3 years and more
- HMI/ Control Panel and /or switches - skilled level of knowledge
- English language on fluent level
- Demonstrative leadership skills
- Being able to take decisions
- Be oriented at time resolution
- Have a command of hardware/software testing (ECU Test, CANoe, LabView)
- Strong customer orientation
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through special trainings and language courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 20 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), company canteen, contribution to commuting for the first 6 months (up to 6500 CZK / month), contribution to accommodation for the first 4 months (up to 6500 CZK / month), contribution to moving (up to 15000 CZK)
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA