We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
RECRUITER - Automotive R&D a výroba
Employment type: Full-time work
OUR TEAM HAS BEEN STILL GROWING!
For our Talent Acquisition Team we are looking for a creative and open minded colleague.....
….. who wants
- to work with professionals in recruitment
- to be a part of a really good team
- to have a fun during the online team sessions
.... because we know how hard the work in recruitment is...... but we love it. ;-)
- To participate in recruitment activities and help hiring managers to fulfill their needs within their teams
- To build effective relationships with the stakeholders, candidates and suppliers
- To prepare job adverts and ensure external and internal communications are efficient and comply with the brand
- To manage and update recruitment and social media portals – both internal and external
- To participate and develop internal and external recruitment and related projects and events
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- At least 2 years in recruitment
- Experience in candidate selection, pre-screening and interviewing
- Good skills in using job boards and social media
- Fluent Czech and English (communication with foreigners)
- Committed, enthusiastic and flexible person
- Highly driven and proactive personality
- Work in a stable international company (in a multinational environment) on challenging projects
- Cooperation with hiring managers in the Czech republic as well as abroad
- Personal development through Special trainings and language courses
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Flexible working hours and home office possibility
- Incredible and amazing canteen in the office building
- Meal and free time vouchers
- Additional financial bonuses dependent on your performance and other on team’s or company’s results
- Easy access to work by Prague public transportation (Metro line A-Depo Hostivar) or you can use free company parking lot
- A free fitness room in the company’s premises and an outdoor playground
- And other packages of benefits (company events such as Christmas party, sport competitions...)
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, autonomous and connected cars and digital mobility.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which provide amazing career opportunities today, including internationally!
At Valeo, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures ? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees across 33 countries!
More information on Valeo : https://www.valeo.com
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA