We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we propose innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving.
Since 2002 we have been developing thermal systems in our R&D Center in Prague. Currently we are working on high-voltage components for electric vehicles' thermal management. Our team of mechanical, test and system engineers works closely with our development center in La Verrière, France. We manage our own projects and are pioneers in the electric mobility market due to our innovative products.
Technical Project Manager - Thermal Systems
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for an experienced TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER, who will be a part of our strong R&D center focused on development of cutting edge technological products which are used in electrical cars.
- Lead product development phase from definition of a concept/RFQ till customer validation
- Secure Valeo development process and rules
- Be responsible for development of a complete product
- Lead the multidisciplinary R&D team (e.g mechanical, electronic, SW&HW and validation leaders)
- Answer the technical part of RFQs
- Represent the R&D team toward the project management, the organization and a customer
- Develop and control the R&D project budget
- Report the R&D project status to the Project manager and the Steering committee
- Plan R&D activities and ensure the right resources are assigned by the métiers (people & means)
- Perform risk identification and develop a project risks mitigation plan
- Manage product’s configuration and delivery (product / documentation)
- Perform design and technical reviews
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- A master degree in technical field
- At least 3 years of experience in automotive as project/product leader or equivalent
- Excellent English communication skills for daily communication
- Driving licence and willingness to travel to customer meetings in Europe
- Results oriented person with leadership skills
- A team player, assertive, open-minded, decision making personality
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through special trainings and language courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation and company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets for IQ Landia and others.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA