We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we propose innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving.
Since 2002 we have been developing thermal systems in our R&D Center in Prague. Currently we are working on high-voltage components for electric vehicles' thermal management. Our team of mechanical, test and system engineers works closely with our development center in La Verrière, France. We manage our own projects and are pioneers in the electric mobility market due to our innovative products.
Electronic Design Leader - Thermal Systems
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for an experienced ELECTRONIC DESIGN LEADER who will be a part of our strong R&D center focused on the development of cutting edge technological products which are used in electric cars.
- Track integrity and quality of technical documentation in accordance with the methodology of development (Constant Innovation Policy – CIP)
- Carry out regular meetings with R&D team and plan design reviews for all areas (SW, HW, SYS, FuSa)
- Manage and track risks as well as associated mitigation plans
- Plan electronic design activities and ensure the right resources are assigned (people and equipment)
- Follow a project’s dashboard in relation with different areas (SW, HW, SYS, FuSa)
- Analyze impact of change requests (customer and internal) and control their implementation
- Manage products’ configuration and the delivery (product / documentation)
- Secure internal deliveries (samples and documentation) in a defined budget, quality and time
- Conduct technical clarification with customers and suppliers
- Coordinate cross-functional teams in multiple locations
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- University or secondary technical education
- Senior experience with electronic or SW design
- Familiarity with environmental testing
- Team work / team player
- Good communication level in English
- Experience in automotive is an advantage
- Customer oriented
- Knowledge of industrial drawing and mechanical tests
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through special trainings and language courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation and company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets for IQ Landia and others.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA