We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we propose innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving.
Since 2002 we have been developing thermal systems in our R&D Center in Prague. Currently we are working on high-voltage components for electric vehicles' thermal management. Our team of mechanical, test and system engineers works closely with our development center in La Verrière, France. We manage our own projects and are pioneers in the electric mobility market due to our innovative products.
System Test Engineer - Thermal Systems
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for a skilled SYSTEM TEST ENGINEER, who will participate in creation of test specification, system test execution and reporting of system test results for High Voltage Thermal Control Systems.
- Specification, planning, execution and analysis of system verification/integration tests
- Creation of system test strategy and application instructions
- Development of system analysis and system testing tools
- Collaboration on specification of system requirements and their analysis (marketing, customer, both internal and customer projects)
- Presentation of the system tests for internal and external customers
- Assistance with development of test systems for vehicle testing
- Collaboration on derivation of requirements for mechanics, hardware and software in close cooperation with other departments
- Contributes to analysis and solving of technical issues raised by customer or validation team
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- Degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Electro technical exam by the law 50/1978, §6 is mandatory
- Experience and understanding of System Engineering process
- Experience in System testing and automotive is an advantage
- Good English communication skills
- Driving licence B
- High degree of innovation and creativity
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through special trainings and language courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation and company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets for IQ Landia and others.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA