We are an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving. Since 2013 we are developing in our Prague R&D Center advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) for smarter cars. Valeo is a leading supplier of components and systems for the world's automakers. In our R&D (Research & Development) Center in Prague we develop Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) for intelligent cars.
SW Tool Engineer - Industrialization Team
Employment type: Full-time work
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join us and take part in the autonomous and connected car revolution at Valeo!
We are looking for SOFTWARE TOOL (LabView) DEVELOPER, who will participate in a multidisciplinary team on developments of EOLTs for various sensor systems and technologies.
- Develop EOLT solutions (Hardware & Software) NI based
- Design and development of complex test programs to measure product functionality and integrality in the electrical and programming domains
- Development and programing of scripts for process improvement and digitalization
- Maintenance and customization of implemented solutions a according to current needs
- Checks product SW and Test Methodology with R&D interaction
- Support the creation of test equipment specifications and tester hardware specifications used in the development of automated test rack systems
- Documentation of implemented solutions according to Valeo Standard
- Presentation of tests and results internally and to the customer.
- Develop an industrial cross-project competence
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- Degree in Software Eng., Computer Science, Electronic Eng. or equivalent
- Industrial (production) experience
- Excellent programming skills in Labview, TestStand
- Programming skills in Python script in the scope of need to develop SW tools
- Experience with Automotive bus systems (LIN, CAN, Flexray, Ethernet) as advantage
- Experience with version control, change control tools
- Willing to travel if required
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through special trainings and language courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation and company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets for IQ Landia and others.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA