We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
SOFTWARE LEAD ENGINEER WITH EMBEDDED C/C++
Employment type: Full-time work
Valeo is one of the market-leading automotive components suppliers. The R&D center in Prague expands now its activities in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) development by new products playing a significant role in vehicles of the future. We are looking for an experienced SW Engineer whose main responsibility would be development of algorithms for software for Driving Assistance System.
- Development of algorithms for ADAS in embedded C++
- Integration and implementation of diagnostics / network / bus system functionality in ADAS SW component/release
- Documentation of the requirements specification and related software design in UML language
- Development and execution of software module tests for related functions
- Integration of internal and external software components into the overall software system
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- Ideally mathematical / algorithm background
- Knowledge of Kalman filters is necessary
- Knowledge of sensor data processing and object tracking
- Knowledge of ADTF
- 6 weeks of vacation per year
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable remuneration - monthly and semester bonuses depending on team and company results
- contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period, 5% from the gross salary
- meal vouchers and free time vouchers on Flexi Pass card
- possibility of Multisport card
- fitness room and external sports ground (football, basketball, volleyball) on site
- mobility support for commuting, accommodation and moving services if you live over 20km away
- company canteen offering a selection of international cuisine
- easy access to work by Prague metro line A, car parking for all employees
- personal development program through technical trainings and language courses
- regular company teambuilding events
- outdoor relax zone with a barbecue space for teambuilding
- discounted prices of car spare parts and accessories
- possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacturing
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA