We are an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving. Since 2013 we are developing in our Prague R&D Center advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) for smarter cars. Valeo is a leading supplier of components and systems for the world's automakers. In our R&D (Research & Development) Center in Prague we develop Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) for intelligent cars.
Embedded C SOFTWARE DEVELOPER & ARCHITECT
Employment type: Full-time work
Do you have the experience with embedded C development? Do you have already some experience with SW architecture or you want to gain it? Do you want to see your work in the real cars? Join us to make it happen!
- Maintenance and development of software components for 32-bit automotive-grade microcontrollers according to specified requirements
- Creation of the software architecture (UML), low-level design or software requirement specification
- Integration of SW components and their configuration based on customer requirements
- Extension of existing SW Test sources, Code reviews, Static code analysis
- Usage and configuration of 3rd party SW components - e.g. AUTOSAR SW stack
- Analysis of ECU SW behavior in the environment of the real car - Trace analysis using sensor simulation, In-vehicle debugging
- Support setup of the ECU Software-In-Loop and Hardware-In-Loop tests
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- Very good knowledge of programming language ISO / ANSI C, ideally for Embedded systems
- Experience with software architecture and Enterprise Architect is an advantage
- Highly beneficial would be your experience with SW development process quality
- Experience with the SPICE or CMMI based software development processes is an advantage
- Experience with AUTOSAR, CAN, FlexRay,... is your benefit
- Fluency in (technical) English language
- German language is an advantage
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through special trainings and language courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation and company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets for IQ Landia and others.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA