We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we propose innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving.
Since 2002 we have been developing thermal systems in our R&D Center in Prague. Currently we are working on high-voltage components for electric vehicles' thermal management. Our team of mechanical, test and system engineers works closely with our development center in La Verrière, France. We manage our own projects and are pioneers in the electric mobility market due to our innovative products.
HW/SW Warranty Engineer
Employment type: Full-time work
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the comfort and well-being of all passengers!
- Responsible for the HW/SW analysis of returned warranty parts
- Complete the necessary documentation at all stages in debug
- Respect deadlines for completion of debug and documentation
- Carry out further testing on parts to determine root cause
- Carry out verification testing on NTF parts
- Work closely with Design and Process -Engineers to help determine root cause and identify corrective actions
- Lead PDCA activities on new open issues through the warranty QRQC process
- Complete 8D on returned parts and work closely with Quality analyst to ensure that parts are responded to on the customer portal in a timely manner
- Communicate status of open issues both internally and to the customer as required
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- A degree in Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- §7 Accreditation 50/78 Sb. – high voltage
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in analysis of electronic assemblies, PCB’s
- Excellent analysis skills in relation to trouble-shooting of electronic module failures
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident, articulate, self motivated, determined & energetic
- Self-starter, motivated individual who can work alone, with little supervision
- Experience with Electronics measuring equipment
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through special trainings and language courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation and company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets in IQ Landia and others.
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, autonomous and connected cars and digital mobility.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which provide amazing career opportunities today, including internationally!
At Valeo, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees across 33 countries!
More information on Valeo: https://www.valeo.com
my name is Ondrej Vojtasik and my mission is to build a new R&D team which will work on a climate system for an electrical car which is future in the automotive world. If you are a specialist in electrical, mechanical, validation, system, quality or project management area, I believe I can offer you interesting life challenges for your career. Become a part of the R&D project which I'm starting to build from scratch here in Prague. Find more about me at LinkedIn.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA