We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we propose innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving.
Valeo Podbořany ranks among the youngest Valeo plants in the Czech Republic. We develop and manufacture components for brake and clutch hydraulics and components for automatic gearboxes.
Project Launch Coordinator
Employment type: Full-time work
WE EXTEND OUR PROJECT TEAMS!
- Secure project launches performance from quality and cost perspective
- Ensure the achievement of Project objectives in terms of manufacturing
- Ensure manufacturing/production quality objectives
- Manage PPAP file delivery, acceptance and parts deliveries on time to a customer. Follow all modifications requested.
- Validate capacity availability and investments in the production site
- Coordinate communication towards customers locally
- Play the interface role between a Project development team located in a Development Center and a customer
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- Secondary school or Engineering degree and knowledge of a Product/Process
- Personal skills to manage functional organization
- Knowledge of quality standards (FMEAs, AQP, Process) is a plus
- Engineering and/or Production and /or Logistic experience (1-5 years)
- Czech and English languages are a must
Great opportunity for graduates!
- Work in a stable international company (in a multinational team) on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development and production sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to product testing and manufacturing
- Personal development through special trainings and language courses
- 28 days of vacation, contribution on commuting, company canteen, fixed salary + bonus up to 10% /month, meal vouchers, language courses, contribution to pension insurance, flexible working hours, home office
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, digital mobility, autonomous and connected cars.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which provide amazing career opportunities today, including internationally!
At Valeo, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees across 33 countries!
More information at Valeo websites : https://www.valeo.com
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA