We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we propose innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving.
Since 2002 we have been developing thermal systems in our R&D Center in Prague. Currently we are working on high-voltage components for electric vehicles' thermal management. Our team of mechanical, test and system engineers works closely with our development center in La Verrière, France. We manage our own projects and are pioneers in the electric mobility market due to our innovative products.
Junior System Engineer - Heating/Cooling for electrical cars
Employment type: Full-time work
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the comfort and well-being of all passengers!
We are looking for a SYSTEM ENGINEER who will be a part of our strong R&D center focused on development of cutting edge technological products which are used in electrical cars.
- Analyze, review and manage customer/product requirements
- Translate them into internal specifications of systems requirements
- Develop system architecture design on their basis
- Work closely with R&D team members to ensure all sub-system interfaces are defined
- Support a system test engineer to ensure traceability of integration test cases in the unique system
- Architecture requirements
- Produce and take ownership of the FMEA system in the project
- Support development of a test plan based on defined requirements and a system integration test
- Support hardware, mechanical, software and test engineers to ensure full implementation and traceability of requirements
- Support problem resolutions contributing to SW, HW and product departments
Let's talk about you..
- Electronics Engineering Degree
- Experience with Systems engineering or electronic product development
- Mindset of continuous improvements
- Communicative English
- Quality oriented engineering attitude and team spirit
- Work in a stable international company (in a multinational team) on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through special trainings and language courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation and company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets for IQ Landia and others.
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, digital mobility, autonomous and connected cars.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which provide amazing career opportunities today, including internationally!
At Valeo, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees across 33 countries!
More information at Valeo websites : https://www.valeo.com
my name is Ondrej Vojtasik and my mission is to build a new R&D team which will work on a climate system for an electrical car which is future in the automotive world. If you are a specialist in electrical, mechanical, validation, system, quality or project management area, I believe I can offer you interesting life challenges for your career. Become a part of the R&D project which I'm starting to build from scratch here in Prague. Find more about me at LinkedIn.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA