We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we propose innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving.
Since 2002 we have been developing thermal systems in our R&D Center in Prague. Currently, we are working on high-voltage components for electric vehicles' thermal management. Our team of mechanical, test and system engineers works closely with our development center in La Verrière, France. We manage our own projects and are the pioneers in the electric mobility market thanks to to our innovative products.
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER with automotive experience
Employment type: Full-time work
Ready to tackle challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the comfort and well-being of all passengers!
We are looking for an experienced TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER who will be a part of our strong R&D center focused on development of cutting edge technological products in automotive driving solutions.
- Lead product development phase from concept definition/RFQ till customer validation
- Adhere to Valeo’s development process and its rules
- Perform change management if required
- Be responsible for development of a complete product
- Coordinate the R&D team (e.g mechanical, electronic and validation leaders)
- Answer the technical part of RFQs
- Analyse customer requirements
- Lead product development and support industrialization (design for manufacturing)
- Represent the R&D team toward project management, organization and a customer
- Develop and control a budget of a R&D project
- Report R&D project status to the Project Manager and the Steering committee
- Secure quality and process of product development
- Plan R&D activities and make sure the right resources are assigned by métiers (people & means)
- Identify risks and develop mitigation plan for project’s risks
- Analyse impact of change requests (customer and internal) and follow their implementation
- Manage product’s configuration and delivery (product / documentation)
- Perform design and technical reviews
LET´S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Automotive experience min. 5 years required
- Master degree in a technical area in one of these technical fields (electronics, software, automotive, electrical engineering, automatization, machinery, physics, mechatronics, industrialization)
- Technical thinking, experience with SW, HW
- At least 3 years of experience in projects as a project team member/project manager
- Excellent English for daily communication
- Driving license and willingness to travel to customer meetings in Europe
- A team player, assertive, open-minded, decision making personality
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through special trainings and language courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation and company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets for IQ Landia and others.
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, digital mobility, autonomous and connected cars.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which provide amazing career opportunities today, including internationally!
At Valeo, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees across 33 countries!
More information at Valeo websites : https://www.valeo.com
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA