We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for a C++ Developer, who wants to join a brand new Digital Transformation and Industrialization team, focused on the development of ADAS sensors and autonomous driving system. By joining Valeo you open yourself up for a possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product (e.g. automated parking ECU).
- Development of software for validation and verification of algorithms and systems, development of SIL, MIL and HIL solutions
- Documentation of implemented solutions according to Valeo Standard
- Maintenance and customization of implemented solutions according to current needs
- Performance of Specification reviews, Software Design -Reviews, Peer Code Reviews on a regular basis
- Active participation in the integration and system test (specification, preparation, execution, evaluation, reporting)
- Presentation of test results both internally and to a customer
- Cooperation on the system definition
LET´S TALK ABOUT YOU
- Degree in Software Eng., Computer Science, Electronic Eng. or equivalent
- Strong programming skills in C++
- Linux knowledge as an advantage
- Experience with version control, change control tools
- Experience with requirements engineering and design tools
- Automotive experience
- Good English communication skills, both written and verbal
- 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague (up to 40 000 CZK),
- contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), * meal and free time vouchers
- personal development through special trainings and language courses
- mobility support (relocation or commuting benefits)
- company canteen with large selection
- easy access to work by public transport (metro line A, buses, trams) and a car parking for all employees
- a fitness room and relax zones, an external sports ground (football, basketball…) and a barbecue gazebo within the compound
- company’s social events, free tickets for IQ Landia,a technical club for employees’ children, a board games rental.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA