We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of intuitive driving.
Valeo in Žebrák is a modern production plant, which was established in 2001. It is a manufacturer of evaporators designed for installation in air-conditioning of cars and trucks.
HR BUSINESS PARTNER
Employment type: Full-time work
The HR Business Partner is responsible for alignment of business objectives with management and employees in designated business units. The position serves as a consultant to management on human resources-related issues. The role assesses and anticipates HR-related needs. The position formulates partnerships across the HR area to deliver value-added service to management and employees which reflects the business objectives of the organization.
- Manage and resolve complex employee-related issues.
- Conduct regular meetings with managers from defined business units (Site People review, One to One).
- Provide day-to-day guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counselling, disciplinary actions etc).
- Analyze trends (in cooperation with the HR group) to develop solutions, programs, policies (EFS= employee feedback survey), management plans for action, wellbeing and diversity.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, increase productivity and employee retention to create unified managerial community.
- Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Help managers to identify key employees, help with their retention and development.
- Conduct regular corporate development/ evaluation processes: SDP/(Succession and development plan) , IDP (individual development plans), AAI, MYI (annual and mid year appraisal interviews), NPT (New position target).
- Suggest the ways how to prevent resignations of employees.
- Analyze output data and conduct resignation interviews.
- Provide guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce and succession planning. Manage internal mobility.
- Develop contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
- Coordinate a bonus system.
- Assist employees with expatriate assignments and related HR matters.
- In cooperation with the training department supervise and participate in the onboarding and adaptation process (training for newcomers, adaptation interviews).
- Manage special HR projects according to the current situation and needs.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- High school/university Degree (in HR preferably)
- Experience in HR at a similar position, preferably in the automotive industry
- Fluent English, both written and verbal
- MS Office at higher user level / google apps
- Pro-active approach
- High level of autonomy
- High sense of responsibility
- Mature, communicative, creative, outgoing personality
- Excellent organization skills
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through special trainings and language courses
- 6 weeks of vacation and possibility of other paid and non-paid days off
- Free employee bus or contribution on commuting 3 CZK/km (max. 6 000 CZK/month)
- Subsidized meals in the company canteen
- Fixed salary + bonus up to 1200 CZK/month
- Semi-annual bonus in the form of flexipasses amounting to 20 000 CZK/year)
- Contributions for language courses 1200 CZK/month and for pension savings (up to the amount of 5% from the gross salary, max. 4 166 CZK/month)
- Social events
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA