Valeo is a leading supplier of components and systems for the world's automakers. In our R&D (Research & Development) Center in Prague we develop Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) for intelligent cars.
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the comfort and well-being of all passengers!
DEVELOPMENT PROCESS ENGINEER for Ultrasonic Systems
Employment type: Full-time work
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join us and take part in the autonomous and connected car revolution at Valeo!
We are looking for an experienced DEVELOPMENT PROCESS ENGINEER, who is responsible to ensure a smooth running system and software development process, method and tool-chain in his projects.
- Act as interface between Engineering and Quality
- Facilitate the project development method, tool-chain and process with the respective departments and teams (Requirements management, Integration and test, Automated test and validation, Agile methods)
- Coach the project team on process method and tools topics, maintain related documentation
- Carry out root cause analysis for Sys&Sw Q claims and issues
- Manage and control reviews in cooperation with SYS&SW Quality (SYS&SW reviews, GEDS/RAISE, TRs / DRs, SPICE/GAMA assessments (internal and external)
LET´S TALK ABOUT YOU
- University degree in Engineering or equivalent, eventually working experience in Engineering
- Experience in Embedded SW/SY development process, SW Quality Assurance (automotive field is a plus)
- Fluent English to communicate within an international teams of Valeo
- Knowledge and experience with ADAS systems, ISO 26262, ISO 15504 / Automotive SPICE/CMMI is a plus
- Experience in Quality is a plus
- Work in a stable international company (in a multinational team) on challenging projects with huge impact on whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through Special Trainings and Language Courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office possibility, company canteen, meal and free time vouchers, additional financial bonuses dependent on the results of the team or company, easy access to work by Prague public transportation, company car park, fitness and outdoor playground etc.
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, autonomous and connected cars, and digital mobility.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which today provide amazing career opportunities, including internationally!
At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures ? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees across 33 countries!
More information on Valeo : https://www.valeo.com
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA