We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of intuitive driving.
Validation Engineer cooling/heating for electrical cars
Employment type: Full-time work
Ready to tackle the challenges of a vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the comfort and well-being of all passengers!
We are looking for a VALIDATION ENGINEER who will be a part of our strong R&D center focused on development of cutting edge technological products which are used in electrical cars.
Your responsibilities would include test planning, reporting, solving case models and testing promotion.
- Support products validation activities
- Identify needs for specific tools and/or benches
- Execute tests according to process description
- Report validation progress to the project team and management on a regular basis
- Create test reports
- Comply with safety and environment regulations
- Develop processes according to ISO 15504 (SPICE) and ISO 12207 (System Integration Test & Test System)
Let's talk about you..
- A degree from a technical university
- Experience in automotive development, ideally in the image processing or laser technology
- At least 2-3 year working experience in electronics/microelectronics
- Experience with measurement/testing of electrical (electromechanical) components
- Assets would be working experience in automotive testing and decree 50/1978 Section 6 (training can be provided)
- Intermediate English level - spoken and written
- Motivation to do hands-on work
- Initiative, teamwork, commitment, targeted operation, flexibility to travel
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through special trainings and language courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation and company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets in IQ Landia and others.
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, autonomous and connected cars and digital mobility.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which provide amazing career opportunities today, including internationally!
At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees across 33 countries!
my name is Ondrej Vojtasik and my mission is to build a new R&D team which will work on a climate system for an electrical car which is future in the automotive world. If you are a specialist in electrical, mechanical, validation, system, quality or project management area, I believe I can offer you interesting life challenges for your career. Become a part of the R&D project which I'm starting to build from scratch here in Prague. Find more about me at LinkedIn.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA