We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of intuitive driving.
SENIOR ELECTRONIC DESIGN ENGINEER
Employment type: Full-time work
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the comfort and well-being of all passengers!
We are looking for an experienced ELECTRONIC DESIGN LEAD, who will be a part of our strong R&D center focused on development of cutting edge technological products which are used in electrical cars.
- Track integrity and quality of technical documentation in accordance with the methodology of development (Constant Innovation Policy – CIP)
- Carry out regular meetings with the R&D team and plan design reviews for all areas (SW, HW, SYS, FuSa)
- Manage and track risks as well as associated mitigation plans
- Plan electronic design activities and ensure the right resources are assigned (people and equipment)
- Follow a project’s dashboard in relation with different areas (SW, HW, SYS, FuSa)
- Analyze impact of change requests (customer and internal) and control their implementation
- Manage products’ configuration and the delivery (product / documentation)
- Secure internal deliveries (samples and documentation) in a defined budget, quality and time
- Conduct technical clarification with customers and suppliers
- Coordinate cross-functional teams in multiple locations
LET´S TALK ABOUT YOU
- University or secondary technical education
- Senior experience with Electronics or SW Design
- Familiarity with environmental testing
- Team work / team player
- Good communication level in English
- Customer oriented
- Knowledge of industrial drawing and mechanical tests
- Knowledge of quality tools
- Experience in automotive as advantage
- Physical measures, acquisition, testing
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through special trainings and language courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), meal and free time vouchers, mobility support, company canteen, easy access to work by Prague public transportation and company car park, a fitness room and relax zones, sports ground (football, basketball…) and barbecue gazebo, company’s events, free tickets for IQ Landia and others.
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, autonomous and connected cars and digital mobility.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which provide amazing career opportunities today, including internationally!
At Valeo, innovation is driven by diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees across 33 countries!
my name is Ondrej Vojtasik and my mission is to build a new R&D team which will work on a climate system for an electrical car which is future in the automotive world. If you are a specialist in electrical, mechanical, validation, system, quality or project management area, I believe I can offer you interesting life challenges for your career. Become a part of the R&D project which I'm starting to build from scratch here in Prague. Find more about me at LinkedIn.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.