Valeo je světovým dodavatelem pro automobilový průmysl a je partnerem pro všechny výrobce automobilů po celém světě. Své uplatnění u nás najdou špičkoví odborníci, ale i absolventi.
Valeo Rakovník je jedním z našich výrobních závodů a je zaměřený na topení, klimatizační jednotky a ovládací panely.
Jste připraveni vypořádat se s výzvou, kterou nám přináší vozidla budoucnosti? Připojte se ke společnosti Valeo a staňte se spolutvůrci revoluce v pohodlí jízdy!
Project Team Member
Employment type: Full-time work
For the development of air conditioning compressors for electrical and hybrid vehicles, Valeo search in its R&D center in Prague, a Product Technical Engineer.
YOU GET THE OPPORTUNITY OF
Ensure Project performance
- Propose, define, manage the objectives of the project: deliverables, quality, costs, timing
- Evaluate, propose and define the proper methodology to be used
- Propose, define, manage the detailed timing and the milestones
- Ensure the continuous involvement of representatives of end-users (from specification to validation)
- Ensure, manage the related cultural changes (communication, coaching, training)
- Anticipate and solve issues with the project team and when necessary escalate to the management up to the steering committee
Manage all contributors
- Coordinate all the teams and streams of the project: Business Team, … , Validation Stream, …
- Together with managers of the different teams contributing to the project, assess the needs of resources, define the corresponding budget, define the objectives and deliverables of each team, check the proper assignments, the contributions and the achievements, propose solutions when needed
- Manage suppliers/partners involved in the project.
Define and Keep the scope and value of the release under control
- Lead the definition of the scope of the release
- Organize the evaluation of the value for Valeo of the requests; prepare decision matrix based on business cases
- Control that the activities meet the scope defined
- Lead the modification committee to meet the expected scope, the timing, budget and quality
Manage operationally the Project:
- Budget: set up and follow the budget, prepare and submit CAAs / IARs, prepare expense authorization
- Define and maintain the Project Plan and the Quality Plan
- Ensure a high level of communication within the project team: Shared databases/documentation, define and lead the appropriate Project Meetings (ex. Weekly meeting), manage the action plan (SLI)
- Update regularly the schedule with the support of the team / sub-projects leaders
- Report development progress to the management and ad-hoc committees (ex. Steering Committee)
- Ensure the corresponding logistic: meetings, communication material, reports, action lists…
IF YOU HAVE
- Minimum 7 years of Experience in Industry, preferably Automotive industry
- Minimum 3 years of Experience in project management
- Knowledge of software / application development methodologies (Agile, ...) *Engineer or Master of Science degree
- Fluent in English (oral and write)
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through Special Trainings and Language Courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office possibility, company canteen, meal and free time vouchers, additional financial bonuses dependent on the results of the team or company, easy access to work by Prague public transportation, company car park, fitness and outdoor playground, reimbursement of expenses on commuting, accommodation, and moving, contribution to supplementary pension insurance, 5 % of the gross salary, bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA