We are an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
Since 2013 we are developing in our Prague R&D Center advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) for smarter cars.
SOFTWARE ENGINEER for Tools in Driving Assistance Systems
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Tools developer, who will participate on development of software tools for development and validation of advanced driver assistance systems which are later used by our testing and system engineering teams.
YOU GET THE OPPORTUNITY OF
- Development of SW tools and utilities for development and validation of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) ~ programming in C/C++ or C#
- Automation of SW validation tasks, automation of software performance indicators extraction
- Development of simulation tools, utilization of reference system ground-truth data
- Software-In-Loop (SiL) and Hardware-In-Loop (HiL) test environments development
- Develop SW based on innovative frameworks such as ADTF and NVIDIA CUDA
- Collaboration with teams on other Valeo sites
IF YOU HAVE
- Master degree in the field of Software Engineering or Cybernetics or Robotics or related disciplines is an advantage
- Very good knowledge of OOP in C++ or C#.
- Fluency in (technical) English language
- Personal responsibility and proactive approach to problems
- Knowledge of Python or other scripting language is an advantage
- Experience in automotive development is an advantage
- Position is also suitable for fresh-graduates with above-average results and relevant extra-curricular activities
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through Special Trainings and Language Courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office possibility, company canteen, meal and free time vouchers, additional financial bonuses dependent on the results of the team or company, easy access to work by Prague public transportation, company car park, fitness and outdoor playground and much more
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA