We are an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
Since 2013 we are developing in our Prague R&D Center advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) for smarter cars.
SYSTEM ENGINEER for Driving Assistance Systems
Employment type: Full-time work
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join us and take part in the autonomous and connected car revolution at Valeo!
We are looking to our team an experienced SYSTEM ENGINEER, who will participace on verification of system functionality for our internal and external customers.
- Verification of the system functionality, collaboration in the specification, planning, execution and analysis of system tests
- Presentation of the system (theoretical and practical) for internal and external customers
- Initial system start up including integration tests
- Problem analyses, internally and externally
- Cooperation with the different R&D functions (SW, HW, application)
- Assistance in the creation of test strategy
- Collaboration on the link between system specification and system test specification
Let's talk about you..
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in technical area working with software, hardware, testing, etc.
- Good level of English to communicate within an international team
- Basic German language knowledge
- Requirements and design tools, software development process is an advantage
- Quality oriented engineering attitude and innovative way of thinking
- Flexibility to travel and Driving licence B
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through Special Trainings and Language Courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office possibility, company canteen, meal and free time vouchers, additional financial bonuses dependent on the results of the team or company, easy access to work by Prague public transportation, company car park, fitness and outdoor playground and much more
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, autonomous and connected cars, and digital mobility.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which today provide amazing career opportunities, including internationally!
At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures ? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees across 33 countries!
More information on Valeo : https://www.valeo.com
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA