We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
Embedded C Software Design Engineer for Radar
Employment type: Full-time work
Valeo is one of the market-leading automotive components suppliers. The R&D center in Prague expands now its activities in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) development by new products playing a significant role in vehicles of the future.
We are looking for an EMBEDDED C SOFTWARE Design Engineer, who will participate on development of Advanced Driver Assistance Systems software for automotive-grade micro-controllers.
- Development of software components and algorithms for radar and ultrasonic based systems
- Integration of SW components, extension of existing SW Tests, code reviews, static code analysis
- Usage and configuration of 3rd party SW components - e.g. AUTOSAR SW stack
- Creation of software specification
- Analysis of ECU SW behavior in the environment of the real car - trace analysis using sensor simulation, In-vehicle debugging
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- Very good knowledge of programming language C, ideally for embedded systems
- Fluency in (technical) English language
- Experience with CUDA and sensor data processing algorithms is highly beneficial
- Experience with the ASPICE based software development processes is an advantage
- 6 weeks of vacation per year
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable remuneration - monthly and semester bonuses depending on team and company results
- contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period, 5% from the gross salary
- meal vouchers and free time vouchers on Flexi Pass card
- possibility of Multisport card
- fitness room and external sports ground (football, basketball, volleyball) on site
- mobility support for commuting, accommodation and moving services if you live over 20km away
- company canteen offering a selection of international cuisine
- easy access to work by Prague metro line A, car parking for all employees
- personal development program through technical trainings and language courses
- regular company teambuilding events
- outdoor relax zone with a barbecue space for teambuilding
- discounted prices of car spare parts and accessories
- possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacturing
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA