We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. We are running several projects in our front camera system validation platform in the R&D center in Prague. Our main scope is system validation of “ADAS” (active safety) and other functions based on a front camera sensor. Our common goal is to be the best and to have the latest state of the art validation methods and strategies in our projects. We are touching the edge of technology today!
Test Engineer - Systems & Functions
Employment type: Full-time work
The Systems and Functions Department is working on the development of new user and safety functions. They are also able to combine inputs from several sensors, so-called “sensor fusion”. Each sensor technology has its advantages and limits. With increasing car autonomy it is therefore necessary to fuse several types of sensors to achieve robustness and redundancy. Thanks to the sensor fusion the car always has a reliable data map of its surroundings.
We are looking for a SYSTEM TEST ENGINEER to join this team and participate on verification of system functionality for our internal and external customers.
- Verification of the system functionality, collaboration in the specification, planning, execution and analysis of system tests
- Presentation of the system (theoretical and practical) for internal and external customers
- Initial system start up including integration tests
- Problem analyses, internally and externally
- Cooperation with the different R&D functions (SW, HW, application)
- Assistance in the creation of test strategy
- Collaboration on the link between system specification and system test specification
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- 3+ years experience in technical area working with software, hardware, testing, etc.
- Good level of English to communicate within an international team
- Basic German language knowledge would be an advantage
- Requirements and design tools, software development process is an advantage
- Flexibility to travel and Driving license B
- 6 weeks of vacation per year
- Flexible working hours and home office possibility
- Variable remuneration - monthly and semester bonuses depending on your team's and corporate results
- Contribution to pension insurance after the probation period amounting to 5% of your gross salary
- Meal vouchers and free time vouchers on a Flexi Pass card (Edenred)
- Possibility of the Multisport card
- Fitness room and external sports ground (football, basketball, volleyball) on site
- Mobility support for commuting, accommodation and moving services if you live more than 20km away
- A company canteen offering a selection of international cuisine
- Easy access to work by Prague metro line A, a parking lot for all employees
- Personal development program through technical trainings and language courses
- Regular company teambuilding events
- Outdoor relax zone with barbecue space for teambuildings
- Discounted prices of car spare parts and accessories
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacturing
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA