We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we design innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving. In our Research and Development center in Prague we employ seven hundred engineers. They are those who stand behind the latest systems of active safety (ADAS) and autonomous driving. What does it mean? Software, hardware engineers, together with mechanical designers, test and system engineers develop sensors and systems for safe and comfortable driving. Automated parking systems, automated emergency braking, blind spot detection and road sign recognition are just a few examples.
System Toolchain Integration Engineer
Employment type: Full-time work
Valeo is a leading supplier of components and systems for the world's automakers. In our R&D (Research & Development) Center in Prague we develop Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) for intelligent cars.
We are looking for an experienced System Toolchain Integration Engineer for Department of the Front Camera. The Front Camera system monitors the traffic ahead, enabling the car to maintain a safe and legal speed, to stay in its lane, to keep its distance with vehicles ahead, and to react to emergencies.
- Analyze and define the solution and process of data exchange between ALM and System Validation tools
- Develop and implement DFC specific integration solution
- Work across international teams and projects (Japan, Egypt, India etc.)
- Participate on deployment of process and framework improvement
- Integrate and optimize other existing automation solutions (ECUTest, vTESTstudio, CAPL, etc.)
Your main goal will be to integrate System Validation tools with the ALM Valeo ecosystem. Your responsibility will be to develop a standard integration solution between ALM (via restAPI) and System Validation toolchain (CANoe, CANape, vTestStudio, ECU Test, IPG CarMaker, Valeo internal python based tools, etc.)
You will be working with the system validation teams and you will need to understand the needs of automation and tool integration with the ALM solution. The goal is to automate data exchange (test data, test results, test run, test specification, test id, etc.) between System Validation tools and the ALM solution. You will potentially work with Valeo CI/CD infrastructure in order to use standardized Valeo framework.
LET'S TALK ABOUT YOU...
- Degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Proficient knowledge of Python or C
- Basic knowledge of relational database (SQL, PostgreSQL) and JSON data structure
- Experience with data analysis and automation
- Understanding of software development process
- English communication skills to communicate within an international team
- Driving license B
- Experience with restAPI, swagger api are welcome
- Highly beneficial would be experience with CANoe, CAPL, CANalyzer and system testing in automotive
- 6 weeks of vacation per year
- flexible working hours and home office possibility
- variable remuneration - monthly and semester bonuses depending on team and company results
- contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period, 5% from the gross salary
- meal vouchers and free time vouchers on Flexi Pass card
- possibility of Multisport card
- fitness room and external sports ground (football, basketball, volleyball) on site
- mobility support for commuting, accommodation and moving services if you live over 20km away
- company canteen offering a selection of international cuisine
- easy access to work by Prague metro line A, car parking for all employees
- personal development program through technical trainings and language courses
- regular company teambuilding events
- outdoor relax zone with a barbecue space for teambuilding
- discounted prices of car spare parts and accessories
- possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacturing
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, autonomous and connected cars, and digital mobility.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which today provide amazing career opportunities, including internationally!
At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures ? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees across 33 countries! More information on Valeo : https://www.valeo.com/
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA