We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we propose innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving.
In our production plant in Rakovník we have been manufacturing air conditioning units for 25 years. To maximize their range, electric vehicles require a complex thermal management system. This is why we are currently launching in our Rakovník plant the production of innovative new products such as high-voltage air heaters for efficient cabin heating and coolant heaters to keep the battery pack in its optimal thermal range.
R&D PROJECT MANAGER - RAKOVNÍK
Employment type: Full-time work
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the comfort and well-being of all passengers!
We are looking for an experienced PROJECT MANAGER, who will be managing work of R&D project contributors and be responsible for detailed scheduling and budgeting.
- Lead a project through a full product life cycle (RFQ - SOP + 6months)
- Define a project scope, a budget, time and main project objectives
- Conduct concept competitions to obtain customer orders - RFQ
- Ensure a project's profitability in defined quality and timeframe
- Lead a cross-functional team in multiple locations
- Control and validate project activities and propose timing scenarios to achieve milestones
- Define a project's resources as well as support development of a competence matrix
- Conduct change management and risk assessment
- Lead meetings with clients and suppliers
- Report to a steering committees and stakeholders
LET´S TALK ABOUT YOU
- An university degree
- Experience with full development cycle
- Personal skills to manage a functional organization
- Experience with development methodology or similar
- Financial understanding about a product cost structure, pay back
- Experience from an automotive industry
- Knowledge of and experience with product development process
- Advanced English
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through special trainings and language courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 20 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), company canteen, relocation package consisting of contributions to commuting for the first 6 months (up to 6500 CZK / month), accommodation for the first 4 months (up to 6500 CZK / month) and moving (up to 15000 CZK).
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA