We are an automotive supplier, a partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technological company, we propose innovative products and systems that contribute to reduction of CO2 emissions and to development of automated driving.
Since 2002 we have been developing thermal systems in our R&D Center in Prague. Currently we are working on high-voltage components for electric vehicles' thermal management. Our team of mechanical, test and system engineers works closely with our development center in La Verrière, France. We manage our own projects and are pioneers in the electric mobility market due to our innovative products.
R&D PROJECT MANAGER - RAKOVNIK
Employment type: Full-time work
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the comfort and well-being of all passengers!
We are looking for an experienced PROJECT MANAGER, who will be managing work of R&D project contributors and be responsible for detailed scheduling and budgeting.
- Lead a project through a full product life cycle (RFQ - SOP + 6months).
- Define a project scope, a budget, time and main project objectives
- Conduct concept competitions to obtain customer orders - RFQ
- Ensure project profitability in defined quality and timeframe
- Lead a cross-functional team in multiple locations
- Control and validate project activities and propose timing scenarios to achieve milestones
- Define project's resources as well as support development of competence matrix
- Conduct change management and risk assessment
- Lead meetings with clients and suppliers
- Report to steering committees and stakeholders
LET´S TALK ABOUT YOU
- University degree
- Experience with full development cycle
- Personal skills to manage a functional organization
- Experience development methodology or similar
- Financial understanding about a product cost structure, pay back
- Experience from an automotive industry
- Knowledge of and experience with product development process
- Advanced English
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on the whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through special trainings and language courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation plus other paid or non-paid days off, flexible working hours and home office possibility, variable bonuses - monthly and semi-annual, a bonus for an innovative idea, a bonus for a life or working anniversary, a bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 20 000 CZK, contribution to the pension insurance after the probation period (5% from gross salary, max. 4166 CZK), company canteen, contribution to commuting for the first 6 months (up to 6500 CZK / month), contribution to accommodation for the first 4 months (up to 6500 CZK / month), contribution to moving (up to 15000 CZK)
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA