We are an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
Product/System Engineer - Heating/Cooling for electrical car
Employment type: Full-time work
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the comfort and well-being of all passengers!
We are looking for SYSTEM ENGINEER who will be part of our strong R&D center focused on development of cutting edge technology products which are used in electrical cars.
- Analyze and Manage Customer/Product requirements
- Review of Customer Requirements and subsequent translation into internal Systems Requirements Specification
- Develop System Architecture Design based on the system requirements.
- Works closely with R&D team members to ensure all sub-system interfaces are defined.
- Support system test engineer to ensure traceability of integration test cases to the unique System
- Produce & take ownership of System FMEA in the project
- Supports development of test plan based of defined requirements, system integration test,
- Support Hardware, Mechanical, Software and Test engineer to ensure full implementation and traceability of requirements
- Supporting problem resolution contributing with SW, HW and product department
Let's talk about you..
- Technical Engineering Degree
- Experience with Systems engineering or electronic product development
- Experience in a multifunctional environmental
- Mindset of continuous improvements
- Communicative English
- Quality oriented engineering attitude and team spirit
- Work in a stable international company (in a multinational team) on challenging projects with huge impact on whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through Special Trainings and Language Courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office possibility, company canteen, meal and free time vouchers, additional financial bonuses dependent on the results of the team or company, easy access to work by Prague public transportation, company car park, fitness and outdoor playground etc.
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, autonomous and connected cars, and digital mobility.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which today provide amazing career opportunities, including internationally!
At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures ? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees across 33 countries!
More information on Valeo : https://www.valeo.com
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA