We are an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
Since 2013 we are developing in our Prague R&D Center advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) for smarter cars.
Employment type: Full-time work
We are looking for a skilled SYSTEM TEST ENGINEER, who will participate in creation of test guidelines and data analyses from the testing process.
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the comfort and well-being of all passengers!
- Develop System Architecture Design based on the system requirements, working closely with each of the R&D teams to ensure all sub-system interfaces are defined
- Liaise with system test engineer to ensure tractability from integration test cases to the unique System Architecture requirements
- Produce & take ownership of System FMEA in the project
- Review of Customer Requirements and subsequent translation into internal Systems Requirements Specification
- Coordinate with the Hardware, Mechanical, Software and Test engineer to ensure full implementation and tractability of requirements
- Support change requirement management
- Functional safety implementation
- Carry out all work to comply with Quality Management System
- Participate in Project Teams and report on System
Let's talk about you..
- Degree in Systems engineering or electronic product development / engineering or equivalent
- Understanding automotive environment
- Experience with requirements tools and design/architecture tools
- Understanding of software development process
- System testing and automotive is an advantage
- English communication skills
- Driving licence B
- High degree of innovation and creativity
- Work in a stable international company (in a multinational team) on challenging projects with huge impact on whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through Special Trainings and Language Courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office possibility, company canteen, meal and free time vouchers, additional financial bonuses dependent on the results of the team or company, easy access to work by Prague public transportation, company car park, fitness and outdoor playground etc.
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, autonomous and connected cars, and digital mobility.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which today provide amazing career opportunities, including internationally!
At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures ? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees across 33 countries!
More information on Valeo : https://www.valeo.com
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA
Váš názor je pro nás důležitý.
Sdělte nám, prosím, důvod, proč jste na pozici neodpověděl/a:
Odpovědi jsou anonymní a nezaberou vám déle než 2 minuty.
Děkujeme za vaši pomoc, Společnost Valeo