Valeo is a leading supplier of components and systems for the world's automakers. In our R&D (Research & Development) Center in Prague we develop Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS) for intelligent cars.
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the comfort and well-being of all passengers!
PLATFORM TOOL DEVELOPER - LabVIEW
Employment type: Full-time work
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join us and take part in the autonomous and connected car revolution at Valeo!
We are looking for a SOFTWARE ENGINEER - Platform Tool developer LabView, who will participate on development of software tools for development and validation of advanced driver assistance systems which are later used by our testing and system engineering teams
- Development of SW tools and utilities for development and validation of advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS)
- Automation of SW validation tasks, automation of software performance indicators extraction
- Development of Software-In-Loop (SiL) and Hardware-In-Loop (HiL) test environments
- Development of simulation tools, utilization of reference system ground-truth data, in-vehicle data collection tools
LET´S TALK ABOUT YOU
- A relevant Technical Engineering Degree e.g. Software Engineering, Cybernetics or Robotics, Computer Science, or similar
- Very good knowledge of LabVIEW
- Knowledge of C++/Python is a plus
- Experience in automotive communication protocols such as CAN, LIN, FlexRay, Ethernet is an advantage
- Fluency in (technical) English language
- Personal responsibility and proactive approach to problems
- Position is also suitable for fresh-graduates with above-average results and relevant extra-curricular activities
- Work in a stable international company in a multinational team on challenging projects with huge impact on whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through Special Trainings and Language Courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office possibility, company canteen, meal and free time vouchers, additional financial bonuses dependent on the results of the team or company, easy access to work by Prague public transportation, company car park, fitness and outdoor playground, reimbursement of expenses on commuting, accommodation, and moving, contribution to supplementary pension insurance, 5 % of the gross salary, bonus for recommendation of a new colleague up to 40 000 CZK
Thanks to its strategy focused on innovation, Valeo is at the heart of the three revolutions which are disrupting the automotive sector: electrification, autonomous and connected cars, and digital mobility.
These are revolutions that Valeo has been able to anticipate and which today provide amazing career opportunities, including internationally!
At Valeo, innovation is driven by the diversity, authenticity and energy of its talent. Are you looking for new technological and human adventures ? Join Valeo and its 111,600 employees across 33 countries!
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA