We are an automotive supplier, partner to all automakers worldwide. As a technology company, Valeo proposes innovative products and systems that contribute to the reduction of CO2 emissions and to the development of intuitive driving.
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
Employment type: Full-time work
Ready to tackle the challenges of the vehicle of the future? Join Valeo and revolutionize the comfort and well-being of all passengers!
We are looking for an experienced TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER, who will be managing work of R&D project contributors and be responsible for detailed scheduling and budgeting.
YOU GET THE OPPORTUNITY OF
- Leads the project development phase from concept definition/RFQ till customer validation.
- Secure Valeo development process and rules
- Perform change management if required
- Is responsible for the development of the complete product
- Coordinates R&D team (e.g Mechanical leader, Electronic leader, Mechanical leader, Validation leader)
- Answering technical part of RFQs
- Analysis of customer requirements
- Leads technically and supports the industrialization (design for manufacturing)
- Represents R&D team toward project management, organization, and customer
- Develop and control R&D project budget
- Report R&D project status to Project Manager and Steering committee
- Secure quality and process of product development
- To plan R&D activities and make sure the right resources are assigned by the métiers (people & means)
- To perform risk identification and develop project risks mitigation plan
- To analyse the impact of change requests (customer and internal) and follow their implementation
- To manage product’s configuration and the delivery (product / documentation)
- Perform Design and Technical Reviews
IF YOU HAVE
- Masters degree in technical area in one of the technical fields (electronics, software, automotive, electrical engineering, authorization, machinery, physics, mechanics, industrialization)
- At least 3 years of experience in projects as project team member/project manager
- Excellent English communication skills for daily communication
- Driving licence and willingness to travel to customer meetings in Europe
- Results oriented person with leadership skills
- Team player, assertive, open-minded, decision making personality
- Work in a stable international company (in a multinational team) on challenging projects with huge impact on whole automotive industry
- Automotive environment with cutting-edge technologies
- Cooperation with Valeo development sites worldwide
- Possibility to see the whole development process in one place from an idea (customer requirement) to a product testing and manufacture
- Personal development through Special Trainings and Language Courses
- Competitive package of benefits including 6 weeks of vacation, flexible working hours and home office possibility, company canteen, meal and free time vouchers, additional financial bonuses dependent on the results of the team or company, easy access to work by Prague public transportation, company car park, fitness and outdoor playground etc.
In case you are interested in this job offer, please send us your CV through the APPLY button below.
ContactVALEO ČESKÁ REPUBLIKA